Just for fun, I scanned over my Pinterest Wishlist and pulled some of my faves into a round-up.
:: click on the image to enlarge ::
2. I can't help it, I've been hooked by the classic bookishness of the Sperry trend. I found this pair on Zappos.
3. I have a small watch collection. I tend to regard them as a rather practical accessory... until I need to buy a new battery for them, anyway. Most of mine come from Fossil, like this one, of course.
4. I like just about everything by the Etsy seller, Spectacle Ala Maison. This leather scaled cuff is stunning, as well as her many other leather goods.
5. I really don't have a ton of uses for a backpack, outside of the occasional travels, but I can't really resist this Roxy Great Outdoors Mini Backpack.
6. What can I say, maps and globes intrigue me! While I don't have any yet, I'm planning out a collection.
7. I have totebags coming out of my ears hear at Hopscotch Headquarters. I, however, would make room for one more for this awesome Paige Tote with adjustable handles.
8. I've put roller derby aspirations behind me, but I would still love to have the chance to go fast and look good while doing so in a pair of Wickeds!
9. I'm loving the cheery color palette and eclectic charm of this Jones Patchwork Quilt from Urban Outfitters.