Follow me as I work toward my goal of completing these 30 tasks before my 30th birthday on July 31, 2013! See the original post!
1. fix my jacked up rotator cuff injury so I can make #2 happen.
2. master a muscle up!
3. design and implement some sort of textile collection (scarf, tea towel, etc.). Doesn't matter if it's a block print, screen print, or printed at Spoonfly. Just as long as I do it!
5. poach the perfect egg.
6. volunteer my time to a charitable organization.
7. go to the Alt Summit in Salt Lake City (I figure if I put it on the list, I have to do it!).
8. host a solo art exhibit.
9. knit an entire scarf. Anyone wanna show me how?
dye my hair an unconventional color (no this is not a third life crisis, i've always wanted to). 01/19/13
11. sew an article of clothing for myself.
12. have a couples photoshoot session shot of me and the hubbs so we have something to document this pre-baby, super-fit time of our lives.
13. go to the Central East Regionals of the CrossFit Games (this one is a long shot).
14. video tape myself doing something and watch it. It's a huge phobia of mine.
15. babysit my nephew. I'm not a kid person, but I love the little guy.
16. go to Urban Krag and scale the wall (okay so there's one, less extreme height related goal here).
17. deadlift 325 lbs!
18. get my etsy store back up and running.
20. collaborate creatively with my husband in some way. I get paid to be creative. He is brilliant. Unfortunately his creative brainpower goes largely unnoticed. It's time to change that!
21. shoot an entire roll of 35mm photos in a day.
22. try hot yoga
23. repaint my living room and dining room.
24. create a soundtrack of my life.
25. watch Bridget Jones's Diary.
26. create one large scale piece of artwork.
27. organize my blog so visitors can actually search for and find things readily!
28. go on a weekend trip to visit the City Museum in St. Louis.
30. learn how to use a power tool.